Sunday, February 21, 2010

Slight Insight

The nice thing about having this blog to write on, and my own is that I can keep my meaningless ramblings off of mine and write them on this one instead! So updates into my life are in order I guess...

To start things off I FINALLY have a job! Its just at a temp agency but good things can come from that, including in the long run placement at a good company. That fact alone excites me, because that fixes two problems... the first being income... I WILL HAVE MONEY!!! Mwahahaha! Which in turn will then fix the problem of bills, followed closely by the ability to feed my insatiable addiction to softball.

Which is just another reason to hate Utah's weather patterns because the fields that I played softball on not 3 days ago are now under a few inches of snow! -_- I wish there was a better way to show you my disgust.

So thats the latest happenings in my life... Still alive, still hating Utah's weather, no longer jobless... all in all... I think this nasty slump of mine will soon be remedied as the seasons change and warm weather melts these "blues" away.

Oh and Becca... I could really use your help finding a background for my blog that is both bold and grabs your attention.. Im having difficulty finding one that I like

No comments: