Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Oh yeah baby! GONE!

Sup everybody, hows life? I realize that I am crappy at keeping up on this whole blog thing and I now realize how much work Becca puts into this thing. So I'll try to be a bit more reliable as far as posting goes.

I started working this past week which was absolutely amazing! It feels so good to finally be working again. I worked at provo craft in the shipping and even though I don't care much for that line of work I enjoyed the fact that with every hour that passed I would have a little more money in my pocket.

Softball season is rapidly approaching (that is if the stupid weather will cooperate) so I've been trying to get out and play as much as I can. The "rents" decided to give my birthday gift to me a little early this year so yesterday we ordered some SWEEEET softball shoes that I will attach a picture of. Yep thats them! They should be here this week sometime and I can't wait! I went and hit today with my buddy Shaun and Levi which was great. I kept getting frustrated at the beginning and finally just stopped trying to really hit the ball but instead decided I would just make contact and let the bat do the work. After a while Shaun came in and started giving me pointers on little things concerning my swing and what do. When I fixed those few things just right WHAM! First home run! Almost 300 feet. And as if that wasn't cool enough mom and dad showed up a few minutes later and I did it again!

So, thats pretty much all thats going on here. Still alive, still waiting for good weather... All in all, one of the better weeks I've had in the past four or five months.

Love you guys
Jared

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm sick of winter, too, Jared. I want it to go away NOW. I think there's hope on the horizon. The bluebirds are back, here. Lots of robins. And the trees are *just* starting to bud. I'll send some your way.

Cool shoes!! :)