Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just a look at the Passed!

She is the best woman in the world, Thanks be given to the Lord for her in my life...
As all of you know, I doing read very good and my spelling is even worse and most of the time I try to get a lot out of the pitchers, and try to read.. but the pitchers are worth a 1000 word will this last blog set my heart back a long way... NOT at all funny. I love each of you very much. I will try to add a pitcher or to... Just rember i am tryying. This is left to right Don, Arlene, Ora, Carl,Genial,Wayne I have learned to not press my luck so I will close for now... God Bless America and all of ye
Dad

1 comment:

Becca said...

LOL. I love your posts, Dad. They make me smile.

Is the picture of mom from your anniversary? At "The Roof" restaurant? Mmm....