Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'll give your bike back--I'll give you a broken back



Speaking of Broken backs--I think I broke mine--I mean it really hurts and I don't know why. Ellie agrees with me, so there you have it; I am down in the back.




This could potentially be quite a problem because long before I married Adam, I had the good sense to offer a pre-nup. We were both broke, so money wasn't involved, but I did stipulate that if he ever got a bad back I was out of there. I wouldn't stand for it and he shouldn't be upset because I have no patience for a bad back. Adam did not however stipulate the same requirements, so technically I am safe, but I am feeling a little downtrodden about the whole thing.




The really lame thing is I didn't even injure it doing something cool like jet skiing. I guess I really am getting old.


PS you get an extra point if you can name the movie title from which this title originates.




1 comment:

Becca said...

Seriously, Lesli, tell me you just got that picture off of google and you don't actually have scoliosis like that?? I'm really sorry about your back, though. Good thing you thought things through on that prenup....