Monday, January 18, 2010

The Last Desperados....

Levi... is continuing to look for work, focusing more up in Salt Lake. It looks like Ashley will be going to the University of Utah after she graduates in May, and is in the running for a scholarship. I asked about Mercedies and he said that she's doing well. She's going to a TK preschool program, it sounds like, and doing really well there. I asked him to send us a recent picture of her soon. Tell Mercedies that her aunts, uncles, and cousins love her!! The most exciting thing coming for Levi is his initial patriarchal blessing interview on the 26th with Patriarch Tischner. He'll let us know when his actual blessing will be. Levi, I think we're all really happy and excited for you. *grin*

Jared...is rebelling against the blog, but that's okay. I'll post for him. He sounded really discouraged, but I think that would be an understatement if I was facing some of his struggles. He's been looking for work for a long time now, and I know that he's fighting really hard to pay the bills on his car and computer. It just has to be really, really hard. He's met up with some of the elders from his district, though, and sounds like that has been a really good thing. Jared--we are all praying for you. I know that we would do more, if you let us know what else we could do. Hang in there, we love you.

No comments: