Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bored.

Dave is gone to a "presidency meeting"/"basketball" so I'm home alone. And bored.

So I'm eating Fat Free Cool Whip.
With my finger.

I got in a fender bender today at the gas station. That put a "dent" in my day. *snort* But it was all because I was trying to save money and pay cash only, which is why I went to the gas station in the first place, so that will teach me to save money.

Did I mention that Caleb cried today for 12.5 hours? Maybe a little more. It felt like more. At one point he was crying because he didn't want to breathe.

I kid you not.

This is why Ainsley's my favorite.

I'm bored.
Maybe if some of you would POST SOMETHING AND GIVE ME SOMETHING TO READ. Hmmph.

It's the new security, isn't it?

I'm out of cool whip... maybe there is something else in my fridge... *grin*

2 comments:

Adam S. said...

You need to get better snacks. Don't they sell fresh fruit in NC?

Sorry to hear about your fender bender.

denise said...

Me too- which car? I think you should dip your fresh fruit in cool whip- beat that! Tell Caleb his grandma loves him- please breath!