Monday, March 1, 2010

Spanky.

hey guys.

It was really fun yesterday to get on and read blog posts. Thank you for posting. :)

except jenny. no thank you. (bwahahaha. I'm just kiddin'.)

So I have this seriously obnoxious cold right now. It seems to get worse every day. Is that possible? What kind of cold is that, exactly? The awesome thing is that it's the kind of cold where you *sound* awful, which is always great, because you get sympathy and stuff.

But anyway. Last week I cut Caleb's hair. It looks aw-ful. AWFUL. Poor kid. Hopefully it will grow fast. But while giving him this haircut, I had a profound realization. Caleb looks exactly like Spanky from the Little Rascals.

I'm not even kidding.

And now he has a haircut to match. I am such a good mom.

We tried to put Ainsley in nursery yesterday for the first time, PS. That went over as well as a fart in church. They finally brought her to me and she totally looked like she'd been through a boxing match. Eyes all swollen and puffy. Snot running down her face. Big hiccuping sighs. I am not amused. This is not how our intro to nursery is supposed to go. Mostly because I expect these teachers to do their callings and not bring her to me, unless she's bleeding.

Ok. That's all. I have to go blow my nose.

Love you.

1 comment:

Mom said...

okay, up by myself and laughing out loud- "like a fart in church"- I just can't help myself. What next, bec?