Sunday, March 21, 2010

Smith Luck.


Hey everyone.

Let's talk about my week for a moment, shall we?
Because I dare any of you to top it.

Monday, I was talking to mom on the phone and cleaning my vacuum with a knife. This makes perfect sense, because you have to cut the strings off that are all twisted around the vacuum... thingy. The one that spins. Anyway. I slipped and stabbed myself in the hand. And then I fainted. With mom on the phone. Lucky mom. Dave came home and hauled me to the urgent care, super awesome good times.

Tuesday, Caleb ran smack into a wall with his face and broke the top of his nose/ocular cavity. (Say that three times fast "ocular cavity ocular cavity ocular cavity"). He is so darn TOP HEAVY, not to mention that he is the very definition of "bat out of hell." I mean, I'm just sayin'. It was at this point when I called Dave at work and he suggested maybe he should stay at work until the third bad thing happened. (Bad things come in threes, you know.)

So Wednesday I flew around getting the house ready for my in-laws to come on Thursday. I was headed down to South Carolina first.thing to help my sister in law pack, so everything had to get done. But then I got up Thursday and went to get the kids in the car when I discovered...

a flat tire.

You have GOT to be kidding me.
Four new tires later, (because, it turns out, our tires were NINE years old) and I'm thinking we're good, right???

I'm just kind of hoping that things only come in threes and not numbers divisible by three. Because, if that's the case, it's going to be an AWFULLY long week....

No comments: