Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Possibilities...

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm trying to come up with things to do while we're in Washington DC next month.

Obviously, my first priority will be to purchase one of these for Ainsley:



But what next???

Well, we find out tomorrow if we get to go to the Easter Egg roll at the White House. (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease) And I'm waiting on Sue, my congresswoman, to see if we get to tour the White House itself. Reservations are made for the National Archives and the Capitol building. (I just hope my kids don't find some way to destroy the Constitution or derail our national government. You think I'm kidding.)

For food, please check out this link. I'm thinking, yes? This place looks amazing, but not child friendly. Or budget friendly. But certainly taste-bud friendly. Same goes for this. But this place has gluten free cupcakes, as long as we get there early enough to grab 'em. And I'm really thinking this fits well into our budget, not to mention that Lebanese food is in-credible. So that's food. I do not like chains. Sorry, Mom. ;)

What else? Shall we wander down to historic Williamsburg? The beach? Cross state lines into Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware?

Let me know your thoughts,

Me

1 comment:

Adam S. said...

our kids favorite thing--after the air and space museum qwhich is every boy's dream was the Lincoln memorial. It is all great. I am excited for you guys.
actually lesli