Monday, March 8, 2010

cooking cooking, just keep cooking....

New Just for all of you, I ham cooking, cooking,just keep cooking.. I don't know what that means, but it sounds cool. I went fishing the other day with Levi and Ashly, hooked and realest 3 small rainbow trout it has been along time... Also hooked a long cell call from work not what I wanted to do, next time I'll do the sound that you get when the call is dropped, you know >>>><<<<< silence and then don't answer the phone. What do you think can I get a way with it? Will its time to brake into the dream:
Ready
HC Dogs, Hard Core Dog where the fun loving come for lunch, HC dogs are created for 100% all natural Beef, Pork, Chicken, Lame, fish and Turkey, also serving 100% vegetable

HC Dogs, Cooked twice to locking in all the flavors of the good old time with family and friends.

HC Dogs, Like any thing good when you work for it, thing just taste better, so as you dress it with your favorite topping the memories just keep coming rushing back, for more at a price we all can afford... HC Dogs

Will there's the pitch what do you think?

I have a buring pain between my should blades, and that tells me it's time to stop for now. Love each of you very much.
Dad

1 comment:

Becca said...

Aw Dad. I love you so. Can't wait to see you in three weeks!!!!