Sunday, March 21, 2010

Failure.... Epic Failure

The title says it all.... I resisted as long as I could! I really tried, and I passed up 3 or 4 great opportunities but in the end I lost the battle... I bought my self a bat (dang you miken and your shinny products!) I got it online for a great deal and am now going through the agony of waiting for an online purchase to arrive.... To make my impatience greater still the company informed me that my bat is on BACK ORDER!!! GRRRrrrRRR! I shall call them tomorrow and insist they ship it that instant because I have a tournament in two weeks and it will take a week to get here from Michigan.. Ok ok ok I'll stop ranting and get on to the updates.

Nothing particularly new here worthy of mention. Work, work, work, and oh yeah work. LOVE IT! I pretty much work as much as I can and then play softball or sleep when I'm not at work. The air is starting to dry out which means summer is coming and that means warm weather... Finally... The only problem is I hate dry air, so if any of you know a solution to the problem or have some extra humidity you could send my way I would greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I have a solution: move here. Lots of humidity to be had. ;)

And what makes that bat so special?