Sunday, March 21, 2010

Taste of the Latest.

Ben snapped a few photos while Evie and I were back snoozing at the bed and breakfast.

San Juan Islands Lime Kiln Lighthouse, this is the place to see the Killer Whales, although we did not see live ones we did see the skeleton of one to at the museum at Friday Harbor.
Astoria was my favorite place, it had the most stunning scenery. We went to the Fort Stevens and also visited the Astoria column which I almost didn't do, carrying Evie up there scared the crap out of me, but she loved every spinning moment of the 164 spiral stairs. Astoria is also the place they filmed "Goonies" and "The Ring" which I did not know. The picture above shows the Astoria Megler bridge the longest continuous truss bridge in North America.

Holding Grandma's little note that she just got in the mail. The smile says it all Grandma!! Thank You:)
Fort Vancouver, currently an active military barracks was amazingly gorgeous!
I will make Ben post some more because going through 1400 photos is time consuming.

No comments: