Sunday, March 14, 2010

SA...WEEEET!

So guess who has a Long Term, Good Paying, 4 Days a week job.... I'll give you 3 guesses but you should only need one. Thaz right suckas! I start at Liberty safe tomorrow morning dark and early... I say dark because my hours are from 5 am to 330 pm... that right there is the only part of this that I am NOT excited about. Take the good with the bad I guess eh? So soon I will have lots of money! Mwahahahah! That is of course counting on the fact that I can some how manage to resist the temptation Becca talks about on her blog all the time... Yes I admit I am awful at keeping to a budget but in my defense I am getting much better. I blame softball and all the fun things I can buy to help enjoy that pass time more fully for my lack of total commitment. Like new bats... Miken never fails to make me think.. "Ooooo Shiny!" Or a new Glove... or "bat Pack" or Boombah pants or a bucket of balls or ..................................... I think you get the point... Anyways, life is on the up here. Love you all and hope you have a wonderful sunday.

Jared

1 comment:

Becca said...

Awesome, Jared!!! :D :D :D I'm so excited for you!

And the only way I've found to keep from spending money? Destroy the cards. Debit. Credit. All of 'em. *giggle*

And 5:00 to 3:30 isn't bad. At least it isn't 3:30 to 5:00, right??? :)