Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yo fam!

What's crackalackin'?! Been a while since I've posted... my bad... but in my defense I have been quite busy. See a nice company called Natures Sunshine called and requested me for a long term position for which I was delighted, and any time I am not there I am either playing softball (leagues start this tuesday.. YESSSSSS!) or helping shaun at random jobs to make more money. But I did however, find about five minutes to throw together this video of my mission pictures and even added a somewhat fitting song and cool transitions to boot! Hope you enjoy it. On other notes, Ben I know exactly how you feel... that summer was hands down one of the best thus far in life... Becca... Well all I need say is that your post has just helped solidify my choice to not have kids... See my sunday was quite the opposite of yours... I slept till noon (first time in ages... and I loved every minute of it) I then woke up had a snack watched a not so appropriate "sunday dvd" and then went outside and fell asleep in the B E A UTIFUL weather on the back lawn. Yes my sunday was quite relaxing.. almost as much as sundays in the mtc where you didn't have to sit in class for 16 hours but rather got to take a 2 hour nap in between lunch and devotionals. :D And don't you even try to tell me that non of you ( Adam, Becca and Ben) never took a nap on sundays while you were in the mtc.. or any other day of the week for that matter. Cause I know what its like... sitting in a devotional.. some random guy speaking.... been up for 14 hours.... all of which in a class room getting language or teaching skills drilled into your head... and poof out go the lights..

Oh wow sorry kinda went off on a tangent there.. Any ways I love you all. Life is getting better by the day. Oh and becca we are officially allowed to loathe shaun and his wife who until recently had never heard of a country in central america starting with a *cough B... and after a mention of it by me just booked a trip there this fall...

Oh there I go again.. I must be tired... Enjoy the movie.. I'm going to bed

4 comments:

Becca said...

Oh sure. Go ahead. Make me CRY first thing in the morning. That was just gorgeous, Jared. What a beautiful country. What an amazingly hard mission you had. Proud of you. *sniff*

lesli said...

congrats on the job and enjoying life--I was also hoping to read that you got your financail aid worked out. How is that going?

Mariah said...

I like the Movie Jay! Thanks for your help BTW:)
-Mariah-

Mom said...

Tender feelings there for me. I'm proud of you, J - You've faced fear nose to nose and looked it straight in the eye, and your faith won out. Keep going and finish the job - no empty chairs.