Saturday, April 24, 2010

A visit from Colorado!

We got to see Mariah and Evalyn for a little while this last week - it was an unexpected and fun surprise! You can see how much Evie has grown - her second birthday is early next month, which feels amazing to me. The weather was lovely so we had a great time our in our back yard, taking Kip, Harley, and the bubbles with us.
It was a fine, fun day. Evie loves the bubbles (just like all the grandkids do) and our pets as well, which happily they do not mind. During our visit to North Carolina a few weeks ago we learned of a family thing they do during dinner - they go round the table and each person gets to tell about the highlight of their day- it was fun to see. Mariah and Evie, I just want you to know that your visit was the highlight of my day that day!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

The pictures are great, I am sure she was as delighted as you were to spend time with "Granma Deenise".

Becca said...

Awwww...she's so big! I can attest to it being Mom's favorite thing. I called and she couldn't talk because she was playing with Evie. :)