Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why I like Berkeley



Just a few reasons I like Berkeley this week.

In Ellie's Back pack was a flyer for Yoga Peace camp--yes Ellie asked if she could go.

The kids and I counted 41 restaurants on one side of the street on our mile walk home from school.

We get Malcolm X day off school.

A super crazy guy started talking to Ellie about Mothers against drunk driers today at the library and Ellie just stood there like sure I see your point and then calmly got on the elevator.

Graduation week. I love seeing all the proud parents and all the mortar boards!


Lafe likes that any hat he chooses fits in here in Berkeley!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh yes, Berkeley! I remember that place, no matter what you have left in your travelers bag it still looks like you dressed that way on purpose- sweet! Too bad there's so many BIG spiders lurking.... (Love those kids, Lafe has grown!!!)

Becca said...

HAHAHA! I love it. Love the pictures. Love your favorites. Lafe looks awesome in a tiara. And Yoga Peace camp sounds like your child would be really chill for the rest of the summer--why not??