Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ben!

Happy Birthday! I had a great time looking through pictures to find an early one - with Evie having just turned two I decided to stick with the theme. Twenty-nine years ago you were born before the sun came up for the day - dad and I sat together in our room at the hospital and just watched you as sunlight gradually filled the room. Perfect, round little head, beautiful blue eyes, solid as a brick even as a baby. So many days have passed since then - it is the stuff of life, and always just one day at a time.
I'm thankful for the day you came to our family, proud of your accomplishments, and especially happy you have brought Mariah and Evie into my life, too. I love you and wish you a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

Jen Nielsen said...

Did u ever get my email? 4TH? HOpe you had a good one!