Sunday, December 13, 2009

Right now on Facebook....


Adam: "Wow! This was way more fun than I expected. If you try it, do NOT do any indoor test runs. We just shattered the first rocket on our ceiling."

Lesli: trying to come up with a gift that will make Addison forget that he wanted a huge ewmote control airplane--any ideas?

Bry: Still not haf a plow in our circle, that is ok I can still get out.

Mariah: I believe my husband might have extra cash in his wallet, due to the fact that there are NO decent ice cream shops within 40 min.

Levi: "sometimes our Fire burns out, but even ashes can yield something beautiful. We owe our deepest Gratitude to those who fanned our ashes into Flames"

Jared: is playing Mafia Wars. (roll eyes)

Becca: loves candy canes. (who doesn't?)

Dad: Will I found it, now what do I do with it? Can I eat it ? or Play with it? or just figer it out... guss i best start there.. Love Dms

1 comment:

mom said...

"right now on facebook" is one of my favorite features on the blog- right here, right now. I love it!