Sunday, December 20, 2009

Right now in North Carolina...

"Hey, let's go on a Sunday walk!"
"Okay!"

"Hold my haaaaaand..."



"Take one of me, Mom!"
(Yes. We went out in public like this.)



"I'll just climb up on this wall here, to get a picture...
OOOOOOOOF..... Nevermind."
("Hefty, Hefty, Hefty!.. Wimpy, Wimpy, Wimpy....")



"Ba. BABA. BAAAAAAAAAAAA."
(Translation: "It's cold. It's cold. It's COOOOOOOOOLD.")



"Don't fall in, Dave. Don't fall in. I won't even laugh."



"I'm the hare. You guys be the tortoise. Only I win."





"Amen."

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Hey Ridings!
Just wanted to let you guys know that you have an array of personalities and people in your family. It is quite the mix I will tell you that. I think that only two people with your sense of humors could do it. Love you guys.

mom said...

Yes, your family is a wonderful mix! I am delighted at seeing your sunday afternoon- so happy that Em could spot that podium hiding as a hydrant. Still ballet poses for her I see- good- I love it!