Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I love the Christmas season. I love the music, the lights, the decorations. I love the kids, and l love to watch the look on their parent's faces as they watch them. Dad and I have had fun this last week dressing up and going out to cause a stir. Monday evening was Costco's Member Holiday Shopping night, and it was our most enjoyable event this season as we got to visit with children. There was one little boy, about Caleb's age I would guess, who just stared into dad's face all the while softly patting his beard. And then there are the softly stated Christmas wishes- (interestingly enough most kids just ask for one thing)- but there are always exceptions to that. More than occasionally we will have a child ask for something we have never heard of, or even funnier- we didn't understand a word they said! Hummm. It calls for quick thinking and really is a lot of fun.
Your packages will be going out tomorrow... you will notice how all gifts were selected so as to fit in a Flat Rate box- I'm learning! We could laugh about the wisdom of buying Christmas Jammies while they are on Clearance in June- I'm learning there too. Love you all- enjoy these wonderful holiday days!


2 comments:

Mariah said...

The Beard looks really good:)

Becca said...

You guys look AMAZING! I want one of your new dress, mama. :)