Sunday, November 22, 2009

From Dad...

will i have tried 4 times to type this message, i know you to know that i love each of you so fome time to time i will right stories from my life for you to have. I was born in Salt Lake City Utah on aug 20,1948 I was taken home to 4339 w 5900 s Kearns I have some pic I will have to send you when I learn how to get time on this program. As I recall, Iwas the best looking kid that every came form Don Able and Arlene Mann Smith, of cource there was that other one ye know my big sister Rosemary Donning Smith, as for look, well she favered Arlene and me the spitting emigave of Don, some how they both know was going to be the hands full Whell comeing in next revlation on me next week. Rember you can't belive every this you read...But if I tell to you it money in bank... Propole the one that closed last week:) Rockydms

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm going to send this link to Aunt Smitty. We'll have to see what she says about that. ;) Love ya' dad!

Anonymous said...

There was a turcky named norman who as they sharpined the ax. was not eiprest with there work, So he wet to hide. He looked all over and saw this great so he climed right in and pull the lade but the farm cover and started a fire under that barll so that they cook norman as soon as found him. What is the moral of the story. Ye all hafe to figer it out. dad