Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So I've figured out how to use these crankin' blogs... Yeah yuck it up I was clueless as to how this "chicky-internet stuff" known as blogs worked. I have also been notified that I should try to post on here every now and then about whats goin' on in life and such? I think thats what I'm supposed to write about so here goes my first ever post... Life for me is... well pretty much as you would expect it to be for a 23 year old guy that is very discontent, reckless, and other wise not happy with the current state of our world. On the bright side I'm sure mom has notified most of you that I am going... to Mexico! That is the big new story of my week! First cruise and I'm sure it wont be the last. Becca I hope this is what you are looking for and for now are satisfied with my lack of blog know-how. Love you all
slow wide turns yall
Jared

3 comments:

Becca said...

Mexico?!?! Where?! Who are you going with? Where will you be stopping? :)
(And this is a great first entry, J.)

J-Swiss said...

Oh yeah! Im hittin' Cabo san lucas, Mazatlan, aaaand Puerto Vallarta! I going with Shaun, his wife (who i suspect will be a pain most of the time) and Shaun's father Howard. I must admit I am very tempted to give mexico a taste of it's own medicine and become an illegal, or in other words just "forget" to get back on the boat at one of our stops ;)

Becca said...

Then you'll end up like that song "Toes"... "Senoritas don't care-oh when there's no dener-oh..." ;)

Sounds SO fun. When do you go, exactly??