Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Quiet Time




Yesterday Lafe and I decided to take a little nap while the older kids were in quiet time. I heard Addison getting into Adam's tool box once, and I even managed the phrase--don't take anything apart. He said, "Don't worry mom I will put it back together." And for some weird reason I chose not to worry. Bad Idea.
This is all that is left of the bookcase. Now none of us can put it back together--okay Addison and I can't put it back together and Adam is not impressed with my parenting skills one bit.

3 comments:

Becca said...

W.o.w.

I, for one, am really impressed with your parenting skills.

Who has tools??

Denise said...

I cannot tell a lie- I burst into laughter, at work no less. Kind of like trying to sneak and read "Cheaper by the Dozen" in my Senior english class and reading the broken down car, Kadooga! chapter. Caught reading, yes I was. I love this post- can't wait for more everyone! (atta boy Addison!)

J-Swiss said...

Mother don't encourage the boy... If you do the next story will sound all to familiar when they ask "whatcha doin'?" to which the reply can only be... "nothin'" so they call out in return "with what" and his reply shall be? Oh yes we all know this one... "a hammer!"