Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Dad...



The Great Thanksgiving:
O Ya what a wonderful week end... the trip to Farmington to Troy and Marilee... the card with Sis Smitty and the not so hones card hading... Thank heaves for the little one who know right from wrong.... The brother who went to represent the rest of the family that are so far far a way in the plans of the great county or those that are flung to the East and West of America and for all that are in the High High Places of Colorado, Just you Waite for we will find you every one... You will eventually get to have me fix the best Turkey dinner for that day that you have every lade your fork into.... But for now you just have to Enjoy the new flick... Your mother is the best person I know.. I am so blessed to have her has by Partner in all thing,and lover her so very much. Grandchildren Learn from mom and dad, Lesson to Grandma and do what she teaches you and it will server you will...I love each on of you and pray that you all will be bless by God all the days of your life..
Don

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love the picture of Mom!! Good to see you, too, Dad. I'm sorry about the Bells Palsy. Boo Hiss. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!