Friday, December 24, 2010

To the Women in my life


     Hey everybody! Its Jared! Yes its true your long lost (at least from the blog) brother and friend is posting! This post is titled "To the Women in my life" because well, I thought I should take a moment to let each of you know how thankful I am for you. (Namely Mom, Jen, Les, Becca, Mariah, Ashley, and last but not least my sweetheart Audrey)The amount that each of you have taught me is amazing. The influence and spirit each of you carry is as different and unique as you are and I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to interact and spend time around you. Anyways I wont drone on and try to thank each of you individually on the blog but feel free to call and I'll try to put into words maybe thru an experience I have had with you or something you have taught me just a little glimpse of my gratitude.
     To close I thought I would put this little video in here. I was watching it this morning and mom thought each of you might like it. Its a video of an upcoming artist named Alex Lambert (Dont get him mixed up with Adam Lambert) I hope you enjoy it.
      Love ya all.
             Jared


No comments: