Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's the night before the night before Christmas... I have been reviewing posts and looking at pictures and smiling. Big tears, dear family. I loved how well Ben said he was quietly thinking and his thoughts turned to family. That's just what this time of year is all about, isn't it? I had a lot of fun planning my Christmas post, oh the pictures of Christmases past I could share, but alas, Mac is in Salt Lake getting a new disk drive among other things, while it is still under warranty- which is a good thing and has saved you all! (from the pictures...) I will be thinking of each of you during the next couple of days- I am so thankful to know my grandchildren are well provided for and loved. I am happy there will be something under the tree for each of them, and that sometime during the hustle and bustle they will hear once again the wonderful story of our Savior's birth- that is the most important thing of all. I love you all and wish you a merry, merry christmas! Mom/Denise

No comments: