Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Every Please take a look!!!!

Hey Everyone, this is levi on Jared's account.


I know it has been a long time. I also know most of you know I am involved with a network marketing company called ACN.  I have been working with this company for a little over a year now and I just got back from the international conference in San Diego, which was AMAZING and I had a blast.
     I am so excited for the upcoming changes happening in ACN, I would like all of you to take a look at my website, as well as at the movies I have posted there. I will post links at the bottom of the post.
     I got involved with this company because in the current economy and in the current situation I am in I cannot afford a lot of time to go to a job (= Just-Over-Broke) and if I am to give to Merciedies, and Ashlee the way I have always dreamed of it will take massive action and a residual income!

So if nothing else please take a look at the website and do me a HUGE favor and if I can save you some money on the services you already use give my services a try!

I would be glad to research anything services you already have and compare the pricing, Just click compare my services and fill in the blanks.

My Website


Video's
( please watch the opportunity video first, then the presentation. It only take about 25 minutes)

So everyone please take a look!!!!!
It would mean the world to me if nothing else
send a note to my email about what you thought

smith.levim@gmail.com

Thank you

Love ya
Levi Smith

1 comment:

Becca said...

Will do, Levi. Thanks!