Monday, December 6, 2010

Omaha was Great!

Hey everyone! Happy Holidays! I have not been able to log on to the blog since returning from Omaha- tonight I went back to old posts and then tried and it let me on, just no pictures- frustrating because I have some good ones. (oh, here's a message below "could not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail... retrying.) Blast! Here goes anyway. We had such a fun time in Omaha- so good to be there for Gretchen's baptism, and to be with Jen and her fam. I will call "tech support" tomorrow and hope to get this fixed. (becca, of course) in the meantime, how about entries from all on "The Christmas I remember best..." or maybe submissions to the list "Top Ten Smith family memories from Christmases Past" Fun! Love you, hope this will publish, but the sign on the bottom says not! Denise/mom

No comments: