Sunday, October 31, 2010

Haloween spoils











Igotta say California seems to be sticking with its health consciousness even through the most candy centered holiday of the year. I mean a pinata with no candy and school parties where no sweets are allowed. I got a chuckle in Addison's class watching the mom's taking around the humus--the thing is most kids took it. I really am mostly reformed when it comes to kids and sugar, but Halloween is Halloween and I say go for it--maybe next year we will live in a place that doesn't put the health of its youngsters above TRADITION. sheesh.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Aaah! the kids look great- Lafe the lion especially so. I'm impressed with his just STANDING there- what happened to the baby from last July?

dave said...

North Carolina does no such thing. Happily putting tradition above health for centuries. Come on down.

Jen Nielsen said...

That just wrong! Next year send them my way.... as a matter a fact they would score on candy any day of the week just going through my purse. LOL