Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tonight on space-d book...

No pictures- just a post to say we're back! Two weeks (was it that long?) out of touch with the family blog feels like a long time- yes, this little place on the internet is at the top of my list of "favorites". My fingers itched as my birthday posts for Ainsley (Friday, Sept 10th, and Bry on Thursday the 16th...) were denied- watch for belated birthday wishes! In the meantime- life is good. Like each of you, we sometimes find we are busier than we have a wish to be, time seems to fly by. Some of our recent notables: Levi has moved to SLC where is enrolled in school at SLCC- we see him on occasion, he looks good. Jared spends as much time in Ogden as he does in Salem- this since Audrey went back to school at Weber State. He likes her ALOT- this evidenced by his search for an Ogden based job and apartment. His middle name is "stressed" of late. Dad has had a difficult time the last few weeks though he feels somewhat better now- he was dehydrated, his sugars soared, so he went potty and sweat all the more- it was a vicious cycle that we hope to have broken. He is currently sleeping peacefully with his new cpap (blissfully silent little machine), and his blood sugar this evening was below 200 for the first time since July. I heave a sigh of relief, now this is good! I am being busy with my little business- I have had two orders for mortuary service this week, it is gradually building through word of mouth. I have mastered each skill at the work bench (thanks for your help, Levi)- and am rather proud of myself. It is gratifying work- pendants are usually received with tears- and I believe it will continue to grow. Time will tell. In the meantime, fall is gorgeous- Loafer is at it's best with the quaking aspen showing as bright yellow while the red and orange of the scrub oak still grace the foothills. The days have been warm, each saturday finds us at the Farmer's Market, and I am reminded daily of all the reasons I love the fall. I hope all are well- you are in my prayers daily! Mom

1 comment:

J-Swiss said...

Lol, thanks for making me smile. You rock mom. I'm glad dad used his cpap! I hope he keeps that up! Thanks for the support as I push thru this. :)