Sunday, September 5, 2010

Right Now on Facebook...


Dad: This has been one of the hardest Weeks I have work in my time with Nebo School District, We have two new systematize that are not talking, We are receiving. 16 to 20 hour work days no real plan of action to go by.

Bryan: Husker's Game...

Jen: As I stood in the crowd at 8/28 right at 9:59 I heard the crowd start cheering and everyone turned to see geese flying in formation right down the center of the reflecting pool. I thought, along with most, that it was arranged as the kickoff for the 10:00 start time.

Adam: Those red vines are crazy delicious.

Lesli: last day of summer vacation.

Becca:Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. --Thomas Jefferson (Thanks for the trip to DC, Jen.)

Levi: Well first night in my new place. YAY right till I go to lay down and the new bed frame I bought at Ikea breaks so here I am king size mattress on the floor with a $250 bed frame sitting around it could have saved a lot of money.
Jared: Being sick is not helping... This decision is hard enough on a fully functioning brain. Ugh what to do?

No comments: