Friday, September 24, 2010

For those of you out of the loop ;)

Hey hey hey, long time no post... I know.. I really do need to get better at this! Sorry.. I'll try harder.. maybe.  Anyways, I guess I should fill you in on my situation, and I think I know just where to start!
Yeah I think that shows quite well "where" (if i can say that) I am in life. Who'da  thunk eh? I don't know how I convinced/fooled her into thinking i was good enough for her to date me, but I'll take it! She is out of this world good after all! :) I guess introductions are in order. This is audrey! I've known her for a few months and for the past few weeks we have been "officially dating". And that makes me very happy! Mom in her post said my middle name at the moment is stressed... I couldn't agree more. This whole falling for someone and hating not being close to them thing sucks. As mother also said I am looking for an apartment in Ogden, and I think I've already found a job! I can't wait to be closer to This wonderful girl! I hope you all get to meet her soon! She truly makes me happier than I thought was possible... Which is good... Right? ;) Lets see.... what other news do I have? Hmmm, well besides the fact I still can't decide on a major to save my life there isn't much else going on. Seems a heart in love will drown out all the small stuff that would normally be important. Anyways I'll stop rambling, Keep up the faith fam I love ya.
J-swiss

1 comment:

Mom said...

"Wuv, twoo wuv, has bwought us togetho today.." (Name the movie) Jared has not exaggerated at all- we all like Audrey a lot- she is as simple and genuine as they come, so here's hoping (and praying-) Love ya Jared!