Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ya All!



Hi Ya All!
I have tried this server time but with the same resoles, It never gets to posting, it couldn't be that I am doing some thing wrong! Right Will I'll try one more time:
Emily looks so quite for her 6th birthday, I now she did very will in the Dance resistless, Charlie Ann and an other birthday, Ele Set me a new book of my collection, one very talented girl, Addison I am looking forward to shooting he bow with you this summer in East land. Grace, and Gretchen and supporting there mom and day with Youth conformance, a Wedding and then a Girls Camp any one of these events would be enough for one summer, but with the help of them in the Nielsen Family I know that all of them will be a great success. I wanted to show some pitchers with ya I will try one Hope it works

No comments: