Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday CharlieAnne!

Happy Birthday 4 year old! I am so excited for you to have another birthday- you are growing bigger and bigger! It's fun that you and I can talk on the phone now, and it's fun to send a text message too- I know you can do that all by yourself! I remember on the day you were born Grandma Denise was in Utah, and you were going to be born in Omaha, so I felt very far away. I kept my phone right with me, everywhere I went and everything I did- and every time it rang I would JUMP thinking it might be your daddy telling me you were finally here. It seemed like such a long morning! Then finally your daddy DID call, and I got to talk to your mom too. I could hear you fussing in the back ground, and your mom told me how cute you were, and how excited your sisters were to have you there! It was a such a happy day for all of us!
CharlieAnne- an awesome name for an awesome girl- We love you and hope you have a very, very fun year this year! Grandma Denise & Grandpa Don

1 comment:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, CharlieAnne! :) I hope you LOVE being 4. Four is one of my favorite ages. I distinctly making muscle-man poses in the mirror with your mama when I was four. We had pretty awesome muscles when I was 4 and she was 8. Love you!! -Aunt Becca