Sunday, October 23, 2011

An official picture of Madge and Ethyl

I know- we've all wondered for years what they look like, but here they are in the flesh. This was part of the activities I planned in celebration of Aunt Diane's birthday. You should have seen the look on her face when I told what we were up to next. (we did alot that day...) Any way, with some slight persuading we retreated to a mirror and she did get right into the spirit of things. We had a good time, lots of laughing. Diane and I had a Madge and Ethyl long before we named two chickens on a spit that... I all started when we were younger and making fun of a couple of our old fashioned aunts... I wonder if any of my nieces and nephews do the same... though I don't know, Diane and Denise does have quite the same ring to it! Love you all, Ethyl

No comments: